SKStore Online Catalog has a new look on its home page, including highlighted products, sales & clearance flyers, and links to training videos for the Central Stores Online Catalog.
Central Stores warehouse has over 800 items stocked year-round for customers to purchase. Some examples include:
- athletic and P.E. equipment
- office and classroom supplies
- audio/visual & library media materials
- art supplies
- bond paper & envelopes
- first aid supplies
- custodial & maintenance supplies
The Central Stores department provides Salem-Keizer Public Schools with warehousing and logistical services, and operates an external cooperative to support the education process.
To support a large school district, Central Stores warehouse stocks items that are regularly needed in schools and offices. Stocked items always meet safety, quality and price requirements.
Central Stores warehouse offers cost effective pricing by combining our buying power with you – our customers. This enables us to restock our warehouse for much less. These savings are then passed on to the individual customers through our competitive pricing.
Central Stores Catalog
For your convenience, our products may be accessed via our website: https://purchasing.salkeiz.k12.or.us/SKSTORE/
Central Stores online catalog offers expanded features and benefits.
- The ability to save or print a PDF version of our catalog.
- The ability to search and refine that search when looking for a specific item.
- Favorite lists can be created from the items that you order the most. These lists are user specific and can have items added to or deleted from.
- Order management and tracking. Users can view past orders and see their status.
- Email confirmations are sent when orders are submitted.
- Pricing and descriptions are regularly updated from our financial system.
- Material safety data sheets available online.
- Annual orders for the next fiscal year can be submitted by entering a required date of after July 1st of the next year.
Security: All users are now required to create a login with a password. This added security feature protects the website from outside harm while allowing us to give people the access that they need for their job.
User Roles: Different roles can be assigned to users to give them the access that they need.
Guest: This role can view catalog items, create carts and print them. This user can not submit orders.
Catalog Shopper: This role can view catalog items, create carts, and submit them.
Catalog Approver: This role can approve the shopper’s carts for a specific location or workgroup. Organizations can set up approvers at the school level. Multiple approvers can be set up on one step or approvers can be set up on increasing steps. The approver will receive an email when the order is submitted for their approval.
Workgroup Administrator: This role can edit all of the users in their workgroup. They have the ability to reset passwords, activate/deactivate users, and update user information.