Download the flyer which includes delivery tips, the route map, and both delivery routes by time and by location.
- All outgoing print must be in white plastic packets ready for pickup.
- All U.S. mail must be in clear plastic packets or in a covered box for weather protection.
- Have all mail placed in delivery tub before truck arrival. This includes US mail in clear packets as well as interdepartmental mail.
- No personal mail or packages can be sent through the delivery system.
- Have all audio-visual materials in A-V bags or in strapped boxes labeled as A-V material. Please write the recipient location and sender location.
- All packages need to be bound with strapping/mail tape.
- Materials shipped from location to location cannot exceed three standard 20# paper boxes. Materials must have the recipient location and sender location labeled on the top of the box and the front side of box.
- Have all print, AV bags, and mail tubs located in one location for pick up.
- All returns (Duplicate, Stock P.O.) must have a return requistion or a packing slip copy placed on top of package or inside package for Central Stores. Recipient and sender names must be clearly labeled on top and on one side of package.
- Please make sure you have contacted a buyer in the purchasing department for return authorization.
- All purchasing returns must have a form from a buyer for pickup. Driver will bring a form from the buyer for pickup which requires a signature and date.
Regular freight deliveries are made after its arrival at the district warehouse dock, receipt of goods documentation is completed and item is assigned to a routing schedule.
To request returns/pick-ups please call 503-399-3333 or e-mail Glen Chapman.
- For special requests on pick-up or deliveries please e-mail Glen Chapman one day prior to delivery arrival at your school/department. For same-day delivery emergencies, please call Glen at 503-559-5711.