|PDFs of past PressingNews|
May 4, 2012
Reprographics is once again offering our 5% DISCOUNT FOR SUMMER PRINT.
Please note the information below in order to be eligible for the summer discount pricing. Remember that planning ahead will help to eliminate some of that start-up stress - we will have your print ready ahead of time!
Custom print orders are INCLUDED in our summer print discount this year! Custom print includes NCR forms, note pads, envelopes, letterhead, business cards, etc. We hope this will help you in your pre-planning for the coming year. (If your orders are needed BEFORE August 24th, please see the information regarding the “Office Manager’s use only” note below.)
On behalf of the entire Reprographics and Mail Services staff, enjoy your summer. We’ll be ready and waiting for your return in the fall … and thank you for helping us help you!
Manager, Auxiliary Services
IMPORTANT PRINT DATES
- Print requisitions must be received by Reprographics NO LATER THAN JUNE 22.
- The due date must be AFTER AUGUST 24th. Please do not send as
“summer print” any orders that you will need prior to this date.
- Please provide COMPLETE INFORMATION on all forms. Incomplete forms may delay completion.
- Please write and HIGHLIGHT “SUMMER 12-13” at the top of the requisition.
- Keep the pink copy of each form for your records.
- Your school’s default account number (001 for Elementary, 003 for Middle, and 004 for High schools) will be used if you do not include an account line.
- For DSF orders to qualify for the summer print discount, they must be submitted no later than June 22.
- Please be sure to select the DUE DATE OF AUGUST 24 or LATER or your order will not receive the discount.
- In the “NOTES” area, indicate the order is for SUMMER 12-13.
- If submitting a hard copy via DSF, also on the DSF cover page you send in, please write and HIGHLIGHT “SUMMER 12-13”.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your DSF order for future reference.
- Your DSF summer discount will be indicated as a credit on your monthly billing report.
- Please include a SUMMER PHONE NUMBER for us to contact you in case of incomplete or unclear directions.
- Please send SEPARATE PRINT ORDERS with your original if you need print separated into class sets for multiple teachers. This allows us to work more efficiently.
- Office Managers will be receiving a manila envelope for “Office Manager’s use only”. We are asking that this be used only for summer print material that will need to be in the schools when the Office Managers return.
Summer Break Means Changes To US Mail Deliveries
June 27th 2012 will be the last day for USPS mail delivery directly to school buildings. Schools that are closed for bond construction work will not receive US mail deliveries by the USPS after June 14th. All incoming US mail will be rerouted to the central mail room, sorted, and delivered to the respective destination by the in-district delivery system to locations that are open during the summer. There should be no disruption in the timeliness of US mail shipments.
If your school does not receive in-district mail deliveries over summer break, your mail will be held at Mailing Services. Mail held at Mailing Services can be picked up by district personnel only. Please remember to bring district identification; only district personnel are allowed access to Mailing Services.
Mail Delivery to Schools Closed for Construction
The 14 schools that are closed for bond construction work (Fruitland Pre-K Program, Swegle, Gubser, Keizer, Kennedy, Bethel Pre-K Program, Grant, Highland, Hoover, Morningside, Salem Heights, Sumpter, Judson, and Sprague) will have their interdepartmental and US mail forwarded to their temporary locations starting June 15th 2012. Please do not include the name of their temporary location when addressing mail to these schools or you run the risk of mail being misdirected and lost. Mail delivery to closed schools is separate from mail sent to the host school.