Returns will happen throughout the ordering process. Central Stores accepts returns from their customers within 45 days of receipt.
Credit will not be allowed for return of specialty paper, print and copy orders, used, obsolete, or damaged material, packages that have been opened and partially used or material that cannot be sold as new. Returns will not be permitted for items after 45 days from the date of issue.
To return an item:
- Attach a copy of the packing slip to the return form with the items being returned clearly marked.
- Re-box the items to be returned and attach the return packing slip to the box.
- Use the appropriate method to return the items:
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools – Place the return in the delivery drop-off area for the delivery driver to pickup.
- Willamette ESD Delivery – Place the return in the delivery drop-off area or give the return to the WESD driver to pickup.
- External Customers with Central Stores Delivery – Contact Central Stores for pickup information.
- External Customers with no Delivery – Deliver the items back to Central Stores for credit.
Central Stores will complete the return and credit your account. Contact Central Stores with any questions.