Order Print, Apparel, and Supplies for 2018-19 Now!
Auxiliary Services is once again offering our DISCOUNT FOR SUMMER PRINT and APPAREL. Please note the information below in order to be eligible for the summer discount pricing. Remember that planning ahead will help to eliminate some of that start-up stress – we will have your print ready ahead of time!
Place your SUPPLY ORDERS from Central Stores before you leave for Summer Break and avoid the back-to-school rush!
- Print requisitions must be received by Reprographics NO LATER THAN JUNE 27.
- For Apparel orders must be received by Reprographics NO LATER JUNE 27th .
- The due date for the print and apparel orders must be AUGUST 24th or after. Please do not send as “summer print” any orders that you will need prior to this date.
SHORT FORM & CUSTOM PRINT REQUISITIONS (3% discount):
- Please be sure to provide COMPLETE INFORMATION on all forms. Incomplete forms will delay completion.
- If submitting your print on a paper form, please write and HIGHLIGHT “SUMMER 18-19” at the top of the form. Keep the pink copy of each form for your records.
- If submitting a fillable PDF version of the “Custom Print form” or “Apparel Order form” (See links below), email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note in the email subject line SUMMER 18-19.
- Your school’s default account number (001 for Elementary, 003 for Middle, and 004 for High schools) will be used if you do not include an account line.
DSF ORDERS (5% discount):
- For DSF orders to qualify for the summer print discount, they must be submitted by June 27.
- Please be sure to select the DUE DATE OF AUGUST 24 or LATER or your order will not receive the discount.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your DSF order for future reference.
- Your DSF summer discount will be indicated as a credit on your monthly billing report.
Date due can be no sooner than AUGUST 24, 2018
- Please include a SUMMER PHONE NUMBER for us to contact you in case of incomplete or unclear directions.
- Please send SEPARATE PRINT ORDERS with your original if you need print separated into class sets for multiple teachers. This allows us to work more efficiently.
On behalf of the entire Auxiliary Services staff, enjoy your summer. We’ll be ready and waiting for your return in the fall…and thank you for helping us help you!
On September 6th, the In-Plant Graphics publication interviewed David Hughes, the manager of Custodial Services & Auxiliary Service for Salem-Keizer Public Schools, on the recent improvements in the production area of the Reprographics Department.
An Upward Spiral
by Nicole Perry
The math isn’t hard. Take six high schools each ordering about 2,000 academic planners at the beginning of the school year, and that’s … a lot of spiral binding. The in-plant at Salem-Kaizer Public Schools in Salem, Ore., was having a hard time keeping up with demand.
“We have about 95 buildings total, district-wide,” explains David Hughes, manager of custodial, property and auxiliary services. “And 20% of our work is for other agencies in the area.”
“The question was,” he continues, “were we going to step up our game, turn jobs away or outsource? We really believe strongly in serving our community from the inside, if we can.” For that reason, Hughes and his team moved to abandon their three-step binding process in favor of a solution that was much faster.
From Inside24J: October 30, 2013
What does it take to educate 40,000 students each day? To answer that question, Lily Gordon and Zoe Habekost, students at South Salem High School, visit a few of the many programs and departments that help our district run smoothly.
In the first part of a new video series called In A Minute, Lily and Zoe give you an overview of Central Stores. Watch below:
Central Stores is dedicated to supporting student achievement by carrying the items needed in the classroom. If your school or department routinely orders an item that is not stocked in the warehouse, we can help.
By stocking items centrally, we can ensure easy access and generally lower prices to our customers. Please fill out our Request for Stock Item Addition/Change Form so we can ensure that we have the items you need available for you to order.