Central Stores accepts authorized returns within 45 days of receipt.
Credits are not offered for specialty paper, clearance, used, obsolete, or damaged material, packages that have been opened and partially used or material that cannot be sold as new.
To return an item:
- Notify Central Stores of your desire to return.
- Central Stores will issue an RMA#.
- Attach a copy of the packing slip to the return form with the items being returned clearly marked.
- Re-box the items to be returned and attach the return packing slip and RMA to the box. Write the RMA# on top of the box.
- Select the appropriate option below to return the items:
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools – Place the return in the school or department’s designated location for pickup.
- Willamette ESD Delivery – Give the return to the WESD driver to deliver.
- External Customers – Contact Central Stores for information.
Central Stores will confirm receipt of the return, inspect items, and credit your account. Contact Central Stores with any questions.