Mail Services handles the processing of all outgoing district mail, the routing of all interdepartmental mail and sorting of all incoming post office box mail. Mail Services operates under the premise of supporting all schools and departments with the most timely delivery of your mail while maintaining the lowest postage cost. Every effort will be made to meet all of your mailing needs.
- Sorts interdepartmental mail within 24J and connection to Interdepartmental Mail Services for Willamette ESD.
- Posts U.S. mail.
- Produces mailing addresses for student mailing.
- Sorts against consolidated SASI list.
- Correction of address formatting.
- Automated look up of ZIP code information.
- Assigns 11 digit delivery point bar-code, and carrier route information. This information allows for faster, more accurate, and less expensive mail delivery.
- Automated addressing of mail.
- Automated sealing (some conditions apply) and posting of mail.
- Automated folding/inserting of mail (some conditions apply).
Early and Late Drop-off
Mail (deadline is 4 p.m.)
Mail can be placed in the Mail Drop-off bin inside Reprographics’ lobby [1310 Ferry St SE, Salem, Oregon 97301]. Deadline for mail is 4 p.m. Any mail placed in this bin after 4 p.m. will not be processed until the following business day. If you need mail processed after the 4 p.m. deadline, please hand your mail directly to Mailroom personnel.