- Address interdepartmental mail with legible complete department names, no abbreviations.
- Exposed metal fasteners are unacceptable.
- Request a reusable fabric mail pouch from Mail Services if you have regular interdepartmental mail between two departments.
- If using letter-size envelopes for interdepartmental mail, please put a red check in the upper right hand corner of the envelope and separate from other U.S. mail.
- When addressing mail to a location outside the district please use plain manila envelopes.
- All mail to be posted must be in clear plastic packets or in a covered box for weather protection during transport to Mail Services.
- No personal mail or packages can be sent through the delivery system.