Please allow 10 WORKING DAYS for projects requiring
Design/Custom Printing Examples
Graphic design has three major steps: consultation, design, and proofing, followed by production. The design process strives to ensure that the client receives the highest-quality product and services appropriate to their needs.
Design is a problem-solving process that requires substantial creativity, innovation, and technical software expertise. An understanding of the client’s product and the target audience is translated into a visual solution by combining shape, color, images, and typography.
Have your own file that you’d like Design to polish up for you? We can support the software listed below. If you use an unusual font in your creation, please send us the font along with the digital file.
- Word (doc or docx; If you use nonstandard fonts, please include those along with your Word file.)
- Excel (xls or xlsx)
- PowerPoint (ppt or pptx; If you use nonstandard fonts, please send those along with your PowerPoint file.)
- Publisher (May have additional charges. If you use nonstandard fonts, please send those with your Publisher file.)
- Acrobat (Limited changes possible with Acrobat files. Results vary.)
- InDesign (Package with fonts & links. Send zipped folder of project.)
- Photoshop (Convert all text to raster.)
- Illustrator (Convert all text to outlines.)